Friday, May 12, 2006

My first Blog :)

Hello world....
Just trying out my first blog. I am wondering how it feels to write something on the web and someone, just comes and take a look about what I wrote? It's kind of a weird feeling... But hope I will like it.

I think is this where I can have another form of expressing my feelings or thoughts. Maybe it's a place where I can get people to remember me. Which is why I think that people might be forgetting me? Well, sounds too sad. But I am sure that's not me. Well, I can post photos here. Makes it easy for my friends to see rather than having it E-mail all over the place and once or twice might forgot add them into the mailing list. Then.... DIE lar. Sure get scoldling later... Heehehee

Okie... got to pen off first. When I think of something then come and write. Sure sounding more and more singlish liao rightz...

Cheers everyone & miss my mum :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home