Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Exams over liao!!!

Yeee, Finally Exams are over liao. It's time to relax and enjoy for awhile. After my last paper today, I went to Bunning Warehouse to get a new bulb for my bedroom. I think that I have leave the light on for too long liao. Until the bulb blow. You all know lar, my place comes with electricity included in the rent liao. So just use lor, but I still not so bad. Me using engery saving light bulb. Just like my room to be bright.
Then it's back home and the start of AREA-CLEANING!!! Got jing-co to help clean the stove and oven. He also helped to vacuum the carpet. My housemate Alvin was busy cleaning the fan and Fridge. Ya, today also help him fix up his door lock. So now he can lock from outside liao. Safer this way :)
Today dinner was at West End, having Vietnamese beef noodle soup. Not too bad. After that was movie time at SouthBank Cinema. Got to watch: Too fast too furious- Tokyo Drift. Not bad but a bit unreal. Got lots of pretty gals.


It's me mopping the floor and Jing-co cleaning the sink.


Did my bedsheets and vacuum the carpet liao. Nice right :)


Alvin busy with the Fridge.


Jing-co too blur liao.


There he is again, cleaning the stove top.

Nice job Jing-co!!!


Area cleaning :P Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home