Thursday, May 18, 2006

Seminar over...


Finally the seminar is over. I can have a little break now. Just got to Shawn’s house for my dinner, which we are going to have a little feast tonight. But there was like nothing much for me to help out, so came in to blog. Tonight we are have Cold soba with tempura prawns. Sounds good right. James who is the chef for the day is cooking the prawns while I am going to cook the soba.


It’s time to finish the soba liao, really hard for one person to consume so much at one time. There is really too much food in me house liao. Yoz, when is my buddies from Singapore going to come over and help me to eat !!! I know you all sure said I now know how to keep lots of food in the house liao. Really think I buy too much sometimes. Have to eat all the reserve first, that’s what I told myself. Somemore…. There are still DIMSUM in my freezer that I brought from my last Sydney trip. Don’t really think that I can keep them any much longer. Need to eat them up too.
Well, as for the seminar, lucky everything well on quite fine. Prof. Saha didn’t really ask me any hard questions but just one will kill can liao. Will post some photos from the seminar later. As for now!!! It's dinner time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home