Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Seminar Week !!

It's so tiring today. Just got back from school and guess what is the time now? It's 1:30am. I was just rehearsing my speech for thurday seminar. Just don't know why I am so nervous all of a sudden. Can't really talk and think at the same time.
Been sick for 2 days liao and the cold is like better but a bad cough is on its way here. So much coughing today, really hate this feeling when you need to be healthy as so many assignment is going to due. I also scare that a flu might break out and that's it. Surely will get very sick. Now really trying to eat the right stuff and stay cool. Not sure if anyone out there also feels the same as I do right now.
Coming back to this real world, I have been rather feeling down for a while. Even my MSN message also put :我一路向北 離開有你的季節 我加速超越 卻甩不掉緊緊跟隨的傷悲.
It is true that LOVE is so hard to understand??? Can running away helps? Comments anyone?
Got to rest for now. Thinking of you.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, brace up and look forward.. Life's gotta move on..=)
Missing you lots
[Rong]

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home