Thursday, June 22, 2006

The next day after my exams is at Gold Coast


Just took this picture for fun, actually this is Ah Julz unicorn. She is going to graduate this semester liao. So got lots of things over at Shawn's place.


See!!! After come back from Gold Coast the car is so full of .... WHAT. IT's everything!! Food, Clothes etc.


Got to service my 'Wife'. Got to maintain her, if not later she no like me then I die.... Heheheee


It's such a beautiful beach in Gold Coast but too bad it is raining. Actually I was trying to take a photo of a rainbow far out in the sea.

Finally I posted a picture of my trusty Hyundai Excel. You never know what this car can do ok!! It has carried me around Australia and a record of going to Sydney from Brisbane and back within 36 hours.


Guess who's Butt is that ?? But guess right no price :P Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home