Friday, May 19, 2006

After dinner entertainment.

Guess what happen after dinner? All of a sudden me and Shawn was like "what the hack!! I am sure that we are not going to study tonight. Might as well go catch a moive." In the end, we headed down to south bank to watch MI:3. At first when we reach outside the cinema, there was a crowd at the entrance and I was like SHIT. Can we get tickets for the movie? Lucky that today everyone was catching "The Da Vinci Code" and we manage to get tickets for MI:3. When we got into the theatre, I was shock to find that there was only about 15 people watching it. So we just grab a good seat and enjoy the show.
After watching the show, I think that it is better than the first two MI movie. Really worth the A$5.70.
Now back home and it's time to get into the EXAM mood again. Can't believe that I am just 3 weeks from exams. And still have a project management report due on Monday, plus a Power system assignment also the same day. Sianz. Forgot to add in that for today Seminar, I brought along my video camera and recorded the whole seminar down. Wanna keep it for memories. Anyone wants a copy of it? Hehehehe.

Sometimes, I really don't know what has got into me. When you try so hard to forget someone and more it gets into you. I have been telling myself not to think too much and been trying to keep myself occupy with school work. But once I switch on the MP3 palyer, all these songs just starts to make me sad. Love it when it goes 你发如雪纷飞了眼泪 我等待苍老了谁. Sweet...
Tired liao. Need to sleep.
And when will my coughing stop !!!! Hate it when I am sick. :(
Thanks koco for the cough syrup. It's great to have a gal in the house. You never know what you gona get. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home