Saturday, June 24, 2006

It is one hell of a match for Australia.

Guess what!! I stay awake the whole night just to get down to Milton to watch the Socceroos- 'Australian soccer player' play for the deciding game which will allow them to go into the qualification for the World Cup's final 16.

It's 5am when the match starts. Damn, I can't find a place to sit. Got to stand and watch the whole match. That is 2 hours!!! Come on man, Bros, you all know I excuse from prolong standing one. After that go home with backache.


It is a GOAL for Australia !!! See the fans goes siao !!!


Look at that man face. Maybe he bet alot on Australia for going into the World Cup's final 16.


This is one scene you will never find in Singapore. I love the fans here. They can really go wild.


More madness.


You can just run in the streets. Got road block so no scare.


How come I not so mad?


Do you people think that the guy from the left looks like the actor from "Eurotrip" Scotchy??


It's so cold in the morning, I think my head is about to freeze.


It's my neighbour Gordon with ryan and their friend. Not sure who is that but we did watch a nice match.


See, The police have to make the crowd move to get the bus moving. If not, I am sure no one is getting to work.


That's Shawnmeeee! Cold right!

Guess who's Ferrari is that!! It belongs to the 'La Dolce Vita' boss's one. The palce where we watch the live match. The car is so Coooool. When can I get one also ???? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home