Sunday, May 21, 2006

Saturday night fever

It's Saturday night and guess what!! I am over at Shawn's house working on my report. But thankfully everything will be over in a months time. This photo was taken with my Samsung mobile phone. Not too bad.

Shawn at work.

Was trying to show Ah Julz today how to use "Hello" to post multiple photo in one posting. Then come across my cousin photo and decided to put his photo up. Remember that it was taken during my last holidays back in Singapore. Took it at Bedok 85 as we were having supper. Really miss the food over there. Next time when I am back, sure must go there to have a feast.

My Cousin Posted by Picasa

As for my previous post, I am sure if anyone is reading it, will know that part of the text is copied from songs. Yup, it's correct. My mandarin is not that fantastic. I can't really use pinyin to form these words but I sure can read. After that I will try to form sentence out of it and hopefully the meanings were right. All these inspirations came from listening to my favorite songs as it really express my feelings on some issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home