Monday, June 26, 2006

It's BBQ time..... Foooood !!!

Today all of a sudden, I just thought of having BBQ. The next minute, me and my friends is off to Kenmore to get food for BBQ. I washed the BBQ pit which was left outside my house for like almost 2 months. Me.... too lazy that time. But will make sure to get things wash up next time and everything :)


Ah Julz making strawberry pancake!! Nice....


Our first BBQ after exams. Look at Shawn!


See, Gallen loves the food.


Anyone hungry???


How come Cheeyen so happy??? His first BBQ with us.


Don't ask me why Shawn is smiling like that. But isn't he cute.


You all know, now is winter and we BBQ out door with a fan. Power right!!




Shawn and Ah Julz. The front bowl is some chicken kebab they made themselves. Who wanna learn cooking can learn from him :)


Look at all these food. (Yook, when you come to brisbane I make BBQ for you ok. Special one!!)


That's me looking blur :)


I love my prawns!!


Who want some of it??


Moving too fast to get the food...


The future 'housewife'??? See... she so happy.


Just wanna put up an old photograph for memories. Was at an Korean BBQ restaurant. Those were the happy times.


Was taken on Brandon's Birthday BBQ '06.
Just another old photo for memories about the past was once so sweet. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home