Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

Finally when to watch "The Da Vinci Code".
Tonight after having dinner, I went over to Shawn's place to work on my report. But after arriving for not more that an hour, I didn't really have much progress on my work as I was watching "Big Brother" on channel TEN all the time *I guess* Hehee :) Then Ah Julz was like going....^Want to watch movie? I have finish my slides^ then I was like.... Hmmmm ok. Check the movies session and then decided to go down to South Bank and watch. Surpisingly tonight there aren’t much people watching it, guess it might because of the weather. Looks like its going to rain throughout this whole evening but it never did.


Da Vinci Code got car? How come the I is missing on the car?


Went with ryan and his gf as well. See! We got the cool seats, and no one is around.


What am I doing ????? Trying to act cute?? So old liao still wanna try to act cute hor...


Popcorn and SMASH !! Sometimes, have to spoil myself.


SMASH that overflow the cup liao....Posted by Picasa

Another sudden feeling.
Some of my friends who know me well enough, will know that in the past, if there is a movie which I like to watch, I would even go alone if there isn't anyone who would go with me. But now, I don't know why there is a sudden feeling of loneliness from within me that makes me scare once I start to think that I am going to watch the movie alone. This is just so not me. I think people do change. The way we live life and how we see things. Even more would be the way we handle situation as we grow older.
It's late, Good night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home