Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A very 'broke' day :P

Well, Just had my dinner. Actually just got back from the Gold Coast not too long ago at around 5:30pm. Today went down to got my brakes fix for the car. The brake fluid was leaking from my rear wheels for almost 5 months and I was worried about it. Got that fixed today @ A$130. Really heart pain. But for safety, I am sure that's worth it.
Then went next door of the repair shop to get my wheels balance and aline. While the guy was trying to balance the tyre, he found that my tyre was not round or so call got problem lar. I was sad to hear that, cause I know sure have to spend money again. He recommended me to get another set of front tyres. He showed me a set of second hand and a set of new ones. Price different is A$40. Then I decided that the different was not too much, then got myself a new set of front tyres. It's a vomit blood day. Now I can rest assure that no more servicing to the car is need for a long time.
So today the total damage is A$275!!!!
Ok lar, Know that I spend a bit too much today but for safety. No choice lor. From now on must take good care of my 'Wife aka my car". Then I will eat home for the rest of the month liao. No outside food!!! Didn't even go and pump petrol today even if low tank :(
Everyday eat Vegetable liao.

Okok, but one last thing is to go Club Kandy tonight. Cheap Cheap one lah. Only one drink, Promise :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home