Saturday, May 27, 2006

Friday nigth movie

It's a lazy friday. Didn't really do anything today and I know that's bad. Suppose to have done some Power System tut. today but I was just busy booking my Melbourne air tickets. But it is really cheap to book now. Guess what. It only cost me $99 for a return air ticket to Melbourne. Confirm leaving on the 6 of July till the 15th. 9 days of fun.... but cost !!!! more than 1K I guess. Anyway Shawn and Ah Julz also going... will be meeting Ans. over at Melbourne. But we are not going to stay there for the whole 9 days. Will be heading over to Adelaide for a few days as well. Anyone got a place where we could stay ??? Lucky now air-ticket is cheap, if not drive there I think half way I go siao liao.
Did my booking today and see my supervisor today. Sian lor, he said during the one month holiday must go back everyday to see him and work. Boring !!! Dinner was at SunnyBank. Had mutton Soup, shared with james and Shawn. Not too bad. Never bought anything at SunnyBank, guess I still have lots of food at home. Dinner over, Send James back home. Then we head over to town. Did some shopping but buy nothing.
Next is movie time.... X-Men 3 Last Stand. Not bad. I like it. I think it's better that The DaVinci Code. After movie, head back home to wash clothes. Tonight sure wash a full load man. Near 2 weeks of clothes and I am sure you can guess that is lots of shit. Not my clothes got shit lar. Just alot to wash. While washing, I was watching Poseidon. Not bad as well. 2 Movies in one night. Sleepy now. Photos will be posted later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.... sound like you will be looking forward to lots of fun.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home