Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's a very cold day

今天很冷。
It has been getting cooler each day, I think that it is really going to be winter very very soon. As usual went for my run today but before that, my housemate,Koco got a shock as the landlord just enter our unit without any notice. We didn't know who he is as we have not seen him before. Well, I rush back and check what was happening and went down to the agent. Told them that it's not right for them to enter without any notice and if they really need to, they would at least give us a call. Really hate it when someone just enter the place where you stay without any notice. Makes me mad. Scare the hell out of Koco.
My thoughts for someone is all over the place again. Thinking how cold this weather could be and not being there. It really makes me feel sucks. Hate myself really, why this feeling is always in my mind.
It's very late and I have just finish part of my Power System assignment. Feeling sleepy. But my thoughts just keeps me awake. Got to sleep... Lessons at 8am.
Love you, Mum. Missing everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home