Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Clubbing @ Family (Klub Kandy)

It very very the late. 4am liao.... Just got back from Klub Kandy :) Hehehee First thing is to upload photos taken from my handphone on to the computer so I can put it in my Blog. The quality not very good but can make do with it. Actually went to club alone today. Everyone is occupy with something to do. Thus I just go alone. Hoping something different will happen. But really hor, it's very sian to club alone. Lucky after arriving for one hour at the club, got a call from Brandon saying he is coming down with his GF and friend to eat pizza over at Chinatown. Met him for pizza then off I go again back to the club. Then was told to meet up with Robbie and gang who is clubbing at the R&B section. On the way down to the first level, saw Ah Yong, Johnny and Dave. So I went to join them.

I very tired liao, want to go sleep. The rest will blog another day.






It's me and Ah Yong clubing at Kandy(Family). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home