Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another cold night...

真的很冷!!
I am freezing my butt man!!! Today went to school early morning hoping to get some of my Thesis experiment done but..... too bad the date was push forward. Sian... have to stay in school. Later during lunch, went over to main ref. cause the Hong Kong SA club was having a food festival. Got myself a curry fishball, one chicken satay and a beef satay. Taste.... still ok. Anyway it was my first time having curry fishball. Arrrggg... Should have taken a photo on that but I saw my next door neighbour Kelly with her bf. Then we started talking and I forgot all about taking photos liao. Forgot to add that I got myself a sushi handroll and that's all for lunch.

Today... went to have a hair cut. Actually was hoping to have a half price but in the end, Paid full. Too late to take photos now. I think will post one that I just have the nice hair cut online by tomorrow? Well... if not too busy, I will get a photo up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home