Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday Blue.... or Blur

It's Monday again. Last week of school already and I felt that this semester really pass by quickly. Exams are coming and I am getting cold feet. Bad timing really but still.... Got to stand strong.
This morning went down to a Buddhist Temple over at underwood with some of my friends. We were very lucky that it was opened. Because we didn't know that they close to rest on Monday. Lucky we got there early in the morning, one lady told us that the temple was actually close but there was a group of people that was going to meet the nun in the temple for some tour thing and has opened the gates. But she knows that we are going over to pray for our studies as exams are coming. She lead the way and offer us each with a joss stick to pray. Felt good today :) Before leaving the temple, all of us got one pick slip from the temple. What my wrote was: When our mind overcomes all temptations, everyday is a happy day. When illusory thoughts do not arise, every place is a peaceful place. When the mind is still and all thoughts cease, that is true wealth. When selfish desires terminate, that is the true field of merit.
After that is back to school for lecture..... till coming back home at 4pm. It's really getting cold out there, but I still loves it. Only thing is that I really have to think of a way to exercise in this cold weather. Love to run but sometimes, It's just too cold.
Was talking to Ah Yong during Coms Tech Lecture, I asked if he is going anywhere during this coming July holidays. He said will be going to Sydney. Well, I love to go Sydney too. Think will drive down there once again after my trip to Melbourne. Hopefully got time and it's also good training for me. Cold nevermind, got to take it. Next year in China surely the weather is much cooler. Cause got snow !!!! That's my plan for Jan'07 :)

Next... Wanna apologize for doing too much download recently. Slow down too much of my house network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home