Friday, June 30, 2006

Another boring day.... Sianz

Just came back from the south bank cinema. Was watching "Superman Returns" with Shawn, his gf and James. Overall I felt that the movie was still ok. Can watch but can go during the off peak sessions for a good seat. No need to rush. Beginning of the movie still not too bad but at the back of it, it becomes too lengthy thus getting a bit bore.
Just got myself a second hand fishing rod for A$15 and a nice chair that can fold for $10. James and Shawn both also bought a rod so I guess pretty soon all of us can go fishing liao. I was hoping to catch some crabs. I love crabs. Guess tomorrow will go down to K-mart to get some new lines and a crab cage. Maybe Monday will be a good day to go fishing. Weekend might be too crowded.
VEry boring..... Sianz.... also a bit tired and sleepy.
Maybe will sleep early tonight.
Starting to miss home already....
I love you Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home